Best Apps For Fashion Week!
Fashion time! Well, we look for the top technology apps which can connect us with the latest runway images, helping attendees work through the myriad of shows, presentations and events. Hence, we listed out the top apps which you need to know to make up with the fashion everyday.
1. Fashion GPS Radar
This is the ultimate Fashion Week companion. This must-have app allows you to browse near real-time runway & product images. View and share the latest runway looks immediately after shows from the industry’s top brands.
• View runway looks right after they take place and browse through our comprehensive collection of galleries.
• Manage all of your Fashion Week event invitations, confirm attendance to shows, presentation and parties.
• Browse their public event calendar and request event invitations.
• Add samples to your queue and request from multiple brands and agencies at one time.
• Browse our extensive runway coverage from New York to Moscow to Sydney and purchase images for your editorial coverage.
• Load event map information and navigate your way from one event to the next.
• Enjoy music lyrics and YouTube videos
• Preview songs with Apple Music and add them to Rdio and Spotify playlists
• With Auto Shazam, we’ll keep finding tunes for you even when you leave the app
• Runway Reminders
• Extended Coverage for iPad Users
• Share Functionality
• You can choose to share your Periscope broadcasts on Twitter by tapping the bird icon before you start broadcasting.
• Hearts are a fun, easy way to let the broadcaster know you’re enjoying the broadcast. Tap the screen to share the love!
Shazam is the perfect free app to found what music is playing on the runaway. Shazam is one of the world’s most popular apps, used by more than 100 million people each month to identify music, get song lyrics, and now to discover the music that artists discover themselves.
3. Vogue Runway
Vogue Runway app gives you unlimited access to the world’s fashion shows from the authority in fashion media, on your iPhone and iPad. Get the latest ready-to-wear, couture, resort, pre-fall, and menswear collections from around the globe—including New York, London, Milan, Paris, and beyond-within minutes of the first model’s walk down the runway.
• Latest collections
• Collection Reviews
It is the app you want when you love filming all the great outfits of the Fashion Week. This app lets you broadcast live video to the world. Going live will instantly notify your followers who can join, comment and send you hearts in real time. The more hearts you get, the higher they flutter on the screen.
• Viewers can replay your broadcast with comments and hearts to relive the full experience.
• You can broadcast to specific people by pressing the lock icon before going live and choose who you want to invite to your broadcast.
ClosetSpace will help you to plan your outfits in your own closet for going to the Fashion Week, allowing you to put together a stylish system at no extra cost.
ClosetSpace is your ultimate style management platform. It’s your one-stop-shop for curated outfit inspiration, closet organization tools, style stats, and personalized outfit recommendations. Everything you need, all in one app.
Pass this information to your buddy who always intends to search for the best out of the best outfit, slip in her highest heels and enjoy, every time.