Apple iPhone X hands-on Review
iPhone X Review…
As like everybody we thought the big news from Apple‘s event on 12th September 2017
was going to be the upcoming releases of iPhone8 and iPhone8 Plus and they were revealed.
But the leading story is the iPhone X (pronounced as “iPhone Ten”), which grades the tenth
anniversary of the first iPhone and is the most technologically advanced and impressive
mobile device the company has ever created.
There are lots features about this phone to get excited, and curious
about like ‘No Home Button’ and the functionality has been replaced by swiping up from the bottom of the screen. Check the below for other features.
1. Super Retina Display – The device is the display. An all‑new 5.8‑inch with 458ppi
pixel density and a resolution of 2436 x 1125 pixels Super Retina screen fills the hand
and dazzles the eyes.
2. TrueDepth Camera – which enables Face ID, which uses a scan of your face to unlock
the phone and Apple pay. That means Touch ID fingerprint sensor is gone and IOS 11
gives the advantage functions like Portrait Lighting (studio‑quality lighting effects)
and Animoji (your expressions turn in to 12 Animoji’s).
3. All-New Design – The most durable glass ever in a smartphone, front and back.
Surgical‑grade stainless steel. Water and dust resistance.
4. Wireless Charging – No charging cable required, iPhone X is truly designed for
the future of wireless. Apple calls the AirPower charging pad which will be available
later this year.
5. IOS 11 – OS with new capabilities and gestures.
6. A11 Bionic Chip – 70% faster than A10 Fusion and powers extraordinary augmented
reality experiences in games and apps.
For the Tech Specs: https://www.apple.com/in/iphone-x/specs/
Apple is moving away from Touch ID replaces with its new Face ID, which uses a scan of your face to unlock the phone.