Romantic Valentines Day at Home
February 14th is the day to spread the love and exchange affectionate gifts to one another. why wouldn’t you spend Valentine’s Day at home? Since many theaters and restaurants are over crowded and over priced, you will avoid and crowds and increase the intimacy at home.
- Make something romantic and special for your sweet heart on this Valentines day
- Spend quality time with your loved one and make your Valentine feel good
- Wake up early to do all the annoying things, so you can spend the entire day together
- Surprise your loved one with breakfast in bed
- Take a long bath, make some pop corn and cuddle up to watch romantic movies as long as you want
- Give the gift of hand written love letter
- Express your words with a rose
- Make a collage of your relationship highlighting all your favorite past moments together
- Fill ajar with future date night ideas and draw an idea from the jar one at a time, and whatever it says that night
- Cook dinner together, turn off all the lamps light some bunch of candles. Make the ambience of the room feel more romantic and special
- Cover the room with love note filled balloons – Write down on little silver papers all the things you love about the other person or about as couple. Fill empty balloons with rolled up notes and then blow up the balloons and spread them all over the room. Once the balloon get popped, your love note will surprise your loved one.
Make your valentine feel wanted, loved and special.