How To Use Paytm Inbox To Chat And Transfer Money?
Paytm has become the foremost used digital wallet platform to send or receive cash, exchange texts, videos, audio messages and even user can share location.
Long ago Paytm had launched Paytm Inbox that could be a quick and straightforward messaging app which is a fast and simple messaging way to chat with your friends, family. Thanks for that! At the same time, you can request or send for money. You can conjointly chat and order stuff from your neighbourhood storekeeper. You can immediately send money to the shopkeeper once they delivery your stuff.
Just like the biggest Messaging app WhatsApp, Paytm too has the Delete for Everyone option but only for Android users. Soon, iOS users can also use this option on their phones. You will even find recall option in Paytm Inbox where you revoke the sent message. In fact, there is no time-limit to revoke the message with Inbox. Where WhatsApp limits this option to 7 minutes and you cannot revoke the sent message after the time. But in Paytm, you will find this option without time limit and you can recall the message anytime you want to. To apply the option, you need to long press the message which you wish to get rid of. Click ‘Delete for All’.
Plus of Paytm Inbox:
• It is end-to-end encrypted.
• You can send money as well chat with alternative Paytm users.
• You can ‘Delete message for everyone’ at anytime aka recall option.
• You can share photos, videos and live location similar like WhatsApp.
• Paytm Inbox sends notifications of Orders, Requests, Games etc..
How to use Paytm Inbox:
• You need to update your Paytm app on your smartphone from Play Store.
• Then tap on the Inbox option which is shown in the lower-right corner of your screen.
• This option shows you all the contacts from your phone’s contact book who are using the Paytm app.
• To chat, tap on the New Message option and select the contacts from your contacts list.
• You can even create a chat group using ‘Create New Group’ option.
How To Send and Request Money Through Paytm Inbox?
• To request or send money, click on the Send money or Request money option within a chat.
• Enter the amount for a request or sending amount and click Send money or Request money.
• You can add Money from your Paytm wallet or other options such as BHIM UPI, Credit or Debit Cards and Net banking.
• To see your transactions history, click on the view passbook option which is available in Inbox.