How To Use Twin WhatsApp Accounts on One Phone?
WhatsApp is now the most common instant messaging app. Of course, it is impossible to complete the day without WhatsApp. The app has become a part of every day of our lives. The messaging app helps its users to share instant updates, photos, videos and of course, chat or exchange messages quickly. And this is why we see, almost 1.5 billion users are using the WhatsApp every month.
But just like other apps, WhatsApp too got several limitations to use it. The app will work on only one phone number and only one account can be used on one phone. When you install WhatsApp, it asks your active phone number to sign up and you will then continue to use the app with the only number you’ve signed up.
But what if you want to use two WhatsApp accounts on one phone? Did you ever felt so? Is that possible? In fact, the answer is YES but for only Android users and not iPhone users. You can run two WhatsApp accounts from one phone. Here’s is how you can run two WhatsApp accounts from one phone.
If you want to run two WhatsApp accounts from one phone, all you need to do is check for the feature called ‘Clone app or App twin’ on your Android phone. Most of the smartphones have this feature and this is essential to run two WhatsApp accounts. And you need to have dual SIMs in your phone.
A step-by-step guide to run two WhatsApp accounts using the Clone app or App twin:
• Download and install WhatsApp from Google Play store
• Go to mobile Settings
• Then, search for Dual App or App twin or Clone app
• Tap on them
• You will then find the list of apps which support this feature.
• You will find WhatsApp in the list and just turn on the toggle on for WhatsApp
• Now, you can set up the second WhatsApp on your phone
• You will next find a notification asking to allow WhatsApp to access your files and contacts
• Tap on Agree option and click Continue
• WhatsApp will ask your phone number. So, don’t forget to give your second number and not the which already has WhatsApp
• This will allow you to use WhatsApp with two phone numbers on your phone.
Note: If you do not find the App cloning feature in your phone, you can even download third-
party apps from Play Store and use twin WhatsApp accounts.